|Product code||Product||SIZE||Weight – grams/m2||Product FORMAT|
|80288100||CN2 – 1m x 50m – Black||50m||400g||Reel|
Flat Nets for Separation – Flat nets are produced in polyethylene (HDPE) for separation, protection and handling of the manufactured and semi-finished products, that are then placed on pallets or inserted into boxes or containers.
Features & Applications
- Manufactured from High Density Polythene (HDPE)
- Rot proof, chemical resistant and UV stabilised
- Versatile, reusable and recyclable
- Can be cut to a specific length
- High Tensile strength and puncture resistance
- Separation mesh to create a protective layer for use in metal, wooden or plastic stillages
- Can be used as a bird guard in louvre and vent systems
TENAX CN nets separate and protect mechanical objects from clashing together and damages resulting from contact. Machined products and mechanical parts can be packed when they are still hot or wet, avoiding the process of condensed water retaining on the parts. The mesh can be re-used several times, in order to gain production efficiencies.