Filter Outer Protection
Tubular and flat nets designed for outer protection of filtration cartridges.
TENAX offers many solutions to control and protect the external outer side of the filter media. The replacement of sheet metal with a plastic sleeve or a flat net, allows the incineration of cartridges after their use. This saves time and money for disassemble and separates the filter components. TENAX products can be used in a myriad of industrial process, as they are completely suitable for ultrasound or low temperature welding. The products can also be supplied with a flame retardant additive.
Features & Applications
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standards
- Available in Polypropylene (PP) or Nylon (PA6)
- Replacement for sheet metal is cost effective
- Ultrasonic welding capability
- Flat Nets can be used as a single or dual layer for support and pleating of media filters
- Industrial Filter Cartridges
- Air Cabin Filters (Dust)
- Liquid Filtration
- Oil Filtration (Nylon based flat nets)