Meshes for Ground Protection
We offer a series of meshes suitable for grass and ground protection that meet any need: meshes for temporary carparks, ground protection meshes for plant machinery and more.
Ground and grass protection/reinforcement meshes
GP Flex is a ground/grass protection mesh, which provides the perfect grass matting protection for carparks and other areas.
- Light aircraft taxiways
- Caravan parks
- Cycle paths, grass access roads
- Wheelchair access routes
- Temporary emergency vehicle access routes
- Suitable for livestock field applications
- Protection for garden paths
- Overflow grass parking
- Mesh for parking on lawn
TR-Flex™ is a lightweight and flexible ground/grass reinforcement mesh, which can be used for many applications such as lawn protection, embankment stabilisation, an anti-ball plugging mesh on golf driving ranges and as a support mesh under rubber matting.
- Occasional vehicle access
- Lawn reinforcement
- Cycle paths
- Prevents animals digging up lawn areas
- Slope stabilisation
- Suitable for golf buggy tracks
- Anti ball plugging mesh – driving ranges
- Golf course pathways
- Support for rubber matting
- Stops dogs digging lawn
- Protect grass from chickens
TrackGuard® is a tough re-usable extruded mesh panel which is designed to protect grassed areas from damage by heavy vehicles. Ideally suited for providing access to construction sites, TrackGuard® has a high profile providing extra grip for both wheeled and tracked vehicles. Weighing less than 10kg per panel they can support vehicle weights up to 20 tonnes dependent on ground conditions.
- Building site access
- Farm/field gateways
- Suitable for heavy wheel/tracked vehicles
GrassTrack® is a heavy duty mesh with a non-woven geotextile bonded to it. It has a dual purpose of providing a temporary pathway for either pedestrian access or roadways. MESH4 GrassTrack® is simple to install, just lay directly onto grass with the mesh side up to accommodate vehicular traffic i.e. cars and vans. Alternatively, lay with the geotextile side uppermost to accommodate pedestrian traffic. Ideal for all outdoor events such as shows and concerts, marquee flooring and temporary pedestrian use over muddy areas. GrassTrack® can be easily stored and re-used time and time again.
- Temporary or permanent access for vehicles and pedestrians
- Suitable for outdoor events over muddy areas; event walkway grass protection mesh
- Internal marquee use
- Concert events
- Marquee flooring